Kansas City Social Security Disability Attorney –
Serving Both Kansas And Missouri
At Jennings Linscott & Cutter, P.C., we hear stories every day about good people struggling to make ends meet because they’re unable to work. The onset of a medical disability can affect individuals physically, mentally and socially. It can also impose significant financial distress. Disability benefits can help replace lost income, but most people find that the application process is complicated, confusing and overwhelming.
The attorneys and staff at our firm are committed to helping clients get the Social Security Disability benefits they deserve. We listen intently. We care deeply. We commit completely to getting positive results for every client. It’s all we do … and we do it every day. We understand the challenges our clients face… and we know how to help. Our firm provides a Bill of Rights © that clearly explains what clients can expect from our firm and to show how much we care.
Not Sure if You Qualify for Social Security Disability?
Under the Social Security Act, “disability” means a medical problem that will prevent an individual from working for 12 months in a row or longer.Our clients are people of all ages and walks of life. They suffer from:
- Degenerative Arthritis
- Hip and Knee Replacement
- Herniated Cervical, thoracic and Lumbar Disc
- Scoliosis, Spinal Fusion Harrington Rods
- Failed Back Syndrome
- Injury or illness causing chronic pain, fatigue, numbness and swelling
- Brain Trauma, TIA, Stoke and Migraines
- Asthma, COPD and Cystic Fibrosis
- Symptoms from Congestive Heart Failure
- Liver, Kidney and Crohn’s Disease
- Complications from Diabetes Mellitus
- Skin disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis, Parkinson, Epilepsy Guillain-Barre’ and Neuropathy
- Neoplastic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis and Lupus
- Major Depression, PTSD, Agoraphobia and Severe Anxiety
Our attorneys have decades of experience in Social Security Disability.
Areas of Practice
- Social Security Disability (SSD, SSDI, RSDI, Title II Claims)
- Supplemental Security Income (SSI, Title XVI)
- Advantages for those over 50
- Railroad Disability
- V.A. Disability
- Vaccine Disability (National Vaccine Compensation Program)
- Vast Array of Physical/Mental Disease Processes
3100 Broadway Ste 600
Kansas City, MO 64111