Jennings Linscott & Cutter
Robert D. Linscott and Scott C. Cutter have been the principal partners of Jennings Linscott & Cutter, P.C., since 1994. During this time, hardworking people from Kansas, Missouri and Nebraska have benefited from our honest and personalized approach to winning Social Security Disability (SSD) and Supplemental Security Income (SSI) claims.
friendly and committed service
When faced with the physical, financial and emotional realities of a potentially permanent disability, we are here to assure you that you don’t have to take on these challenges alone. At Jennings Linscott & Cutter, P.C., we offer the support and legal resources you need to file or appeal a claim and secure the benefits needed to care for your family.
Below are some of the values that we believe set our practice apart:
- This is all we do: Unlike other firms that disperse their practices among numerous areas, we handle SSD and SSI claims exclusively. We know the law, the legal landscape and the needs of hardworking people in our local communities. We know you have a choice when selecting a lawyer, and we do everything we can to make that decision as simple as possible.
- Experienced and knowledgeable attorneys: Our principal attorneys, Robert D. Linscott and Scott C. Cutter, have been handling SSD claims for more than 20 years. They know how to build strong claims and appeals that achieve favorable results.
- Focused on helping people in our communities: Perhaps you have seen commercials advertising SSD and SSI representation. While these corporate firms have a national reach, they don’t have the local knowledge and experience we bring to the table. When you call our firm, you talk to us. When you meet with us, we will be there to shake your hand. From start to finish, we are here for you.
We invite you to review our credentials and read what our past clients have to say about us on our Testimonials page. Take a moment and reach out to us to learn how we can best serve you.
Areas of Practice
- Social Security Disability, Supplemental Security Income (SSI)
- Missouri (1990)
- United States District Court of the Western District of Missouri (1994)
- Eighth Circuit Court of Appeals (1998)
- University of Missouri Columbia School of Law, Columbia, Missouri – (J.D., 1990)
- University of Missouri Columbia (B.A, 1987)
Areas of Practice
- Social Security Disability Insurance
- Kansas, 1991
- U.S. District Court District of Kansas, 1991
- University of Missouri-Kansas City School of Law, Kansas City, Missouri
- J.D., Doctor of Jurisprudence – 1991
- Southwest Missouri State University, Springfield, Missouri
- B.S., Bachelor of Science cum laude – 1988
Honors and Awards
- American Jurisprudence Award – Property II
- American Jurisprudence Award – Debtor/Creditor
The Path To Securing SSD Benefits Begins Here
We know you have questions, and we want to provide you with answers. To schedule a free consultation, contact our Kansas City law office by calling 800-403-4144 or email us by completing our online contact form. If you live outside the Greater Kansas City area, we will make alternative meeting arrangements to fit your schedule. We work on a contingency fee basis, which means that you do not pay for our services unless we secure benefits on your behalf.